The law firm of Fried Goldberg is honored to announce that several of our attorneys have been selected for prestigious titles by Best Lawyers.
Both of our founding attorneys, Joe Fried and Michael Goldberg, and partner attorney Brian Mohs, are recognized for “Best Lawyers” awards. Joe Fried has also been named Lawyer of the Year for 2023.
To learn more about the significance of Best Lawyers awards and these accomplished attorneys, read on. To speak with our offices about our legal services in semi-truck accidents, workplace accidents, and other personal injury matters, reach out to our Atlanta offices online or by calling (877) 591-1801.
“Best Lawyers” and Lawyer of the Year
Here are the parameters of the awards Fried Goldberg attorneys have received:
Attorneys recognized as winners in The Best Lawyers in America® awards are selected using the following methodology:
- Peer review surveys from lawyers across the country
- Sophisticated procedures meant to generate evaluations on the quality of legal services
- A transparent, conscientious process to identify an accurate consensus on the leading lawyers in the nation
The qualities considered are the professional abilities of attorneys. The selections are made based on colleague reports within the same geographical area, as well as the same legal practice area.
Here are the categories in which our attorneys have been named Best Lawyers for 2023:
We are deeply honored that the professionalism we provide to our clients has been noticed and highlighted by our colleagues.
Lawyer of the Year
The Lawyer of the Year award is bestowed to only one lawyer with the highest average of votes in their particular practice and region. For 2023, only 0.4% of all practicing U.S. lawyers across the country were presented with this award.
Joe Fried has been named the Best Lawyers 2023 Personal Injury Litigation “Lawyer of the Year” in Atlanta, Georgia.
The Best Lawyers publication has been in operation since 1983, and has published editions in nearly 70 countries for 145 practice areas.
Award-Winning Attorney Highlights
Here are details about this year’s award-winning attorneys from Fried Goldberg:
- Joe Fried: One of the founders of Fried Goldberg, Joe is a dedicated trial attorney and one of the principal originators of truck accident lawsuits as a unique field of litigation.
- Michael Goldberg: The other founding member of Fried Goldberg, Mike represents individuals who’ve suffered catastrophic harm like brain and spinal cord injuries or wrongful death.
- Brian Mohs: A partner attorney at Fried Goldberg, Brian represents clients who have been injured in auto accidents involving commercial vehicles all over the country.
We congratulate these lawyers for their achievements, and the life-saving, life-changing work they do for injury sufferers and their families.
Contact the Lawyers at Fried Goldberg for Help with Your Case
At Fried Goldberg, we work tirelessly to ensure that our clients receive the counsel and clear communications they deserve during challenging times in their lives. We strive to conduct ourselves with professionalism in all that we do for the benefit of the injured, their families, and the industries like commercial trucking which impact all our communities.
If you or your loved one were injured on the job or in a car, truck, or motorcycle accident, our goal is to help put your life back on track. If you are the surviving family of someone who lost their life due to preventable negligence or lax safety standards, the legal action you pursue with Fried Goldberg could provide financial stability for your future, and help save the lives of others by holding those responsible accountable.
Reach out to our offices online or by direct phone call to (877) 591-1801. The awards we receive are a reflection of the vital work we do for our clients, and for that reason we welcome them with pride.