Leave A Review
We’re interested to learn what our clients have to say!
If you’ve had a great experience with Fried Goldberg LLC, please submit a review below.
Why Should I Provide a Review?
Online reviews are often the first place people look when searching for a firm to represent them. If you are 100% satisfied with your experience, we would be grateful if you took a moment to share about your experience; it could help another person in their time of need.
Your review also helps us improve our services, so please be honest and we welcome your feedback.
Who Can Write a Review?
- Clients – those we have represented
- Friends or family of clients – in certain situations, the client may not feel comfortable or be physically able to leave a review. In this case, friends and family are welcome to share stories and outcomes.
Tips for Writing a Review
- It is best to avoid sharing specifics such as names or the recovery amount.
- It can be helpful to share type of case you had, what area of town you are from and why you are satisfied with your experience. Others in need may find this information helpful and even comforting to know they are not alone.
- Several of our clients have shared how their lives have changed following the recovery and their appreciation of our communication, availability and our support team’s abilities and friendliness.
“From my first time calling Fried Goldberg LLC, I knew I had found the right firm for me. The lawyer answered all my questions and guided me step by step through the process, taking the worry off my shoulders and bearing it themselves.”
“Fried Goldberg LLC went above and beyond with helping me with my truck accident case getting approved. They walked me through the whole process, which is quite complicated…”
“Fried Goldberg LLC treated my wife wonderfully. She made a phone call. She didn’t have to worry about anything. Her medical bills were taken care of and we received an outstanding settlement!”
Frequently Asked Questions:
Q: What if I don’t have a Yelp or Facebook Account?
A: Creating an account is easy and free. Simply create a username and password and you can leave a review.
Q: Can I leave multiple reviews?
A: Yes please! If you have access to the accounts, you may write reviews for Google, Avvo, Yahoo!, and any others if you wish!
Q: Is my personal information displayed?
A: No. Most sites only post the first name of those submitting reviews. And we encourage you to not give specific details of your case. You may state if it was an auto accident, personal injury, or workers compensation case, and how you feel you were represented, and if the outcome you were satisfied with
Q: Can anyone write a review?
A: Yes, you may. We encourage feedback from our individual clients, as well as friends and family who have worked in some way with our firm.
Q: Can I leave the firm a testimonial in another way?
A: Absolutely, if you would like to write us a testimonial we may place on the website, we would be very grateful.
Table of Contents
Get a Free Case Evaluation
Use the form to send your message to a lawyer at our firm. One of our experienced attorneys is prepared to speak with you. Consultations are free and confidential.
(404) 591 - 1800
Our experienced attorneys have represented individuals who have been seriously injured. We are proud of the outstanding reputation we have within our industry and our track record of success, which sets us apart. In particular, we have recovered a total of nearly $350 million for our clients in the state of Georgia.