Latest Truck Crash and Fatality Statistics

The National Highway Traffic Safety Administration (NHTSA) has released the most recent statistics regarding truck crashes and resulting injuries and fatalities.

In 2009, 74,000 people were injured, and 3,380 people were killed in crashes involving large trucks. This is a 20 percent decrease in fatalities from the previous year.

Of those injured, 25 percent were truck drivers or passengers and the other 75 percent were occupants of the passenger vehicles.

The Good News: a comparison of 1999 through 2009 shows that injuries and fatalities resulting from trucking accidents are on the decline.

If you or someone you know as been injured or if you have lost someone in a trucking accident, please contact our office for a free consultation. Our caring staff will discuss your legal rights and options with you.

Contact UsClick Here

    Contact Us
    Complete this form to connect with us or call us at 404.591.1800. Our team of experienced lawyers is dedicated to helping you. All consultations are confidential and cost you nothing.